댓글 쓰기 권한이 없습니다. 로그인 하시겠습니까?
In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, I greet you. Due to the continuing
COVID-19 pandemic, the registration for the 45th General Assembly of KAPC,
which was to take place at the general assembly executives' meeting and the
presbytery's conference, was decided to not be face-to-face. Please take
notice of the information about the 45th General Assembly of KAPC as
1. General Assembly Dates : May 18th (Tuesday) - 19th (Wednesday)
Pacific Standard Time (PST) 4:00pm
Eastern Time (ET) 7:00pm
F The non-face-to-face general meeting schedule will be notified by
e-mail at a later date.
2. Location : World Hope Presbyterian Church (by Zoom Meeting)
824 W. Venice Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90015
3. Registration : The fee for registration for the General Assembly is as
follows. (The registration fee is $50.00 in U.S. Dollars.)
F The 50% discounted fee, $ 25.00 in U.S. Dollars, has been listed for
retired, Pastor Emeritus/Meritorious in each presbytery, as decided
by the General Assembly (The 33rd G.A.).
F Missionaries who are officially registered in the General Assembly
meeting can register for this General Assembly meeting free of
4. Registration & Reception Information :
Please register by April 15th (Thursday) for a
smooth general meeting schedule. The online
registration application is located here:
F The QR Code Reader app is installed on the
smartphone. Scan the following QR code and
register immediately. You can also apply.
F You can check your registration status
immediately after applying for registration.
F Registered commissioners have two rehearsed
Zoom meetings for seeing connection problems.
We will send you a link to the rehearsal.
5. Payment Information :
Please send the registration form and fee (by check or money order) to
the address below. (If you are registering from outside the United
States, please send the registration fee by US Money Order, which can
be obtained at a foreign exchange bank.)
* Pay to the order : KAPC LA
* Address : Elder. Jeyong Lee (이제용 장로)
KAPC Los Angeles
1131 S. Bronson Ave. #107
Los Angeles, CA 90019
" Cut the address box next to
the dotted line and use it as a
mailing label. "
6. Simultaneous Interpretation & Information :
(1) Simultaneous interpretation will be provided in subtitles for the
delegates of the English Presbytery.
(2) The schedule of the non-face-to-face general meeting will be
notified by email at a later date.
(3) If you have any questions or requests for help, please feel free
to contact us.
(4) If you are unable to connect directly with the person in charge,
Voicemail (213) 373-4988 and E-mail 45KAPC@gmail.com
Leave a message and the preparatory committee will be happy to
* Information : General Affairs Rev. Samuel Kim (760) 220-3263
Registration : Stated Clerk Rev. Henry Lee (213) 924-1655
Receptionist : Treasurer Elder Lee Jeyong (213) 326-6582
February 27, 2021 (Sat)
The Preparation Committee for the 45th General Assembly
Chairman Rev. Dae Won Park (917) 428-1655
Stated Clerk Rev. Henry Lee (213) 924-3340
General Affairs Rev. Samuel Kim (760) 220-3263
※ Please send the General Assembly Registration Fee(총회 상납금) to
the General Assembly treasurer.
Pay to the order : KAPC
General Assembly Treasurer:
Elder. Won-Do Kim
( (646) 764-5626
Address :Elder. WonDo Kim (김원도 장로)
143-17 Frankline Ave.
Flushing, NY 11355
Designed by sketchbooks.co.kr / sketchbook5 board skin